Lots to love about Smile Express
- Quality Aligners. Smile Express includes real, Invisalign clear aligners. This means you’ll have the unmatched technology and comfort of the top clear aligners on the market helping to perfect your smile.
- Convenient. You can get the smile you’ve always wanted in a few quick visits. “Express” means transforming your smile without interrupting your busy lifestyle.
- Safer. All Smile Express patients receive diagnostic records and x-rays before beginning any treatment to ensure that gums and teeth are healthy and ready for movement.
Your Smile Express At-home Teeth Straightening Kit
At the beginning of Smile Express treatment, you’ll receive everything you need to transform your smile right at your front door:
- Custom Invisalign aligners
- Tips and tricks to help make treatment easier
- Smile Express travel bag to keep everything together
- Emery board so you can take care of uncomfortable aligner edges
- Aligner case to keep your aligners safe when you’re not wearing them
- … and more!
Smile Express Cost
Smile Express is half the cost of traditional braces or Invisalign treatment, making it an affordable and safe way for you to perfect your smile.
Smile Express FAQs
What’s the Difference Between Smile Express and Full Treatment?
Smile Express cases are generally shorter in length and ideal for those looking to make minor adjustments to achieve their best smiles. Full treatment cases include corrections for more complex issues requiring frequent office visits.
Am I a Candidate for Smile Express?
If you’re an adult, probably! We invite you to come in for your complimentary exam and consultation, where your doctor and our treatment coordinators will determine your candidacy based on the complexity and length of your treatment plan.
How Do I Start?
After your complimentary consultation, your treatment coordinator will review your contract and answer any questions you may have. After that, an Invisalign specialist will scan your teeth using one of our digital iTero Scanners, and we’ll handle the rest! Once your at-home aligners arrive, simply pop them on starting with set #1 and wear them for 20-22 hours a day!
Do I Have to Come in for an Appointment?
Yes. To ensure the safety of Smile Express treatment, we’ll need to see you in our office on 2 occasions: once to get started and once for your final evaluation.