About the Geneva Team
The team in Geneva offers a breadth of orthodontic services to meet the needs of kids, teens, and adults. Helping our patients reveal confident smiles through tailored orthodontic treatment plans is our goal. If you’re looking for braces or Invisalign® aligner options from a family orthodontist near you, book your FREE consultation online or by phone today.
Geneva Team Fast Facts
A little more about your local smile makers:
- Dr. Zimmer received advanced degrees in general dentistry and orthodontics from Marquette University – School of Dentistry
- Dr. Zimmer is a board certified orthodontist from the American Board of Orthodontics
- Dr. Zimmer is a member of American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, and Fox River Valley Dental Society
- Former President of the Aurora Dental Society
- Among the top orthodontists in Geneva, IL with state-of-the-art equipment
- Prairie View Orthodontics proudly serves the communities in the following zip codes: 60134, 60119, 60174, 60151, 60175
- Convenient scheduling and progress tracking through Smile Doctors Anywhere app
- Affordable monthly payment options and discounts are available for qualifying patients
- Most dental insurance plans accepted
Our Geneva Team
Get to know the many friendly faces you’ll meet when you visit our Geneva office for treatment.
Prairie View Orthodontics Loves Geneva
Hear from Our Geneva Patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Like all orthodontic treatments, the cost of ceramic braces can vary depending on many factors. And while ceramic braces can be more expensive than traditional metal braces or other treatment options due to the higher cost of the materials, cost is not the only consideration when it comes to choosing a treatment plan. Our philosophy is that everyone deserves a smile they love to share, so from accepting most insurance plans and optimizing your benefits to offering affordable payment options and 0% interest financing, we work hard to ensure every treatment plan is as affordable as possible. Perhaps more importantly, our goal is to ensure you get the most benefit from your orthodontic investment.
Our doctors love dental referrals, but the dentist does not need to make an appointment. Most patients call us directly and mention the dentist who referred them. We always love to send a thank you note to our dentists.
Yes. We understand your busy schedule, and we are happy to help make the most of your time. On some occasions, we may request to speak with you when you return, so we ask you to check in with our concierges before dropping off your child. You can also schedule any remote care treatment check-ups by using the Smile Doctors Anywhere app.